Organizing a Pantry-less Kitchen
If your new home doesn’t have a pantry to store your food, there is no need to worry. At All American Self Storage in San Mateo, CA we pride ourselves on helping you to have an organized living space. While we can provide you with the space you need for a large assortment of your items, you can create the space you need in your home for storing food. Below are some options of food storage for your pantry-less kitchen.
- •Wire Shelving can provide you with the storage space you need in your kitchen while providing a more industrial touch to the décor. To make the shelving seem more organized invest in matching bins and cohesive packaging.
- •Bookshelves are the perfect solution to adding storage to your pantry-less kitchen. They come in a variety of colors and styles that can perfectly match your style and décor already in place in your kitchen. Bookshelves make it easy to add drawers for concealed storage and a large amount of space for the items you need to store.
- •A Wardrobe is a great food storage solution if you are wanting a more concealed storage option. The doors will keep the food items out of sight while the shelving inside the wardrobe will provide adequate storage for everything you need to stash away.
- •Rolling Carts could be another storage option for you as well. These have dual functionality provide you with storage within the cart and a working and moving space above. While this is a smaller storage solution it can be perfect for keeping jars or cans out of the way.
- •Drawers are always an option for food storage. Depending on the size of the drawer you can store a substantial amount. Stay organized and create dividers or bins to hold different food items.
- •Kitchen cabinets are an easy storage solution for your pantry-less kitchen. While you may be tight on space in your small kitchen, consider placing any duplicate kitchen accessories in a storage unit at All American Self Storage in San Mateo, CA. This will open up enough cabinet space for you to store your food items.
Even if you are tight on space and are faced with pantry-less kitchen there are always options when it comes to finding the storage space you need. Don’t be afraid to get creative and even go a little unconventional. What matters is if it works for you. To keep your kitchen and the rest of your home organized consider renting a storage unit from All American Self Storage in San Mateo, CA. We can give you the space you need at a great price. Call us today for more information regarding our facility and our storage units.