Storage Ideas for your Bathroom
Keeping your bathroom neat and organized can be difficult. Somehow you are expected to fit all of your bathroom accessories in a very small space. For what you don’t need on a day to day basis you can free up some bathroom storage space at All American Self Storage in San Mateo, CA in one of our secure storage units. For what you need on hand we have provided you with some tips and tricks you can use to increase your storage in your bathroom.
- •Installing under the sink storage can give you the most storage space in your bathroom. This can easily be done by installing shelving and using a variety of sizes in bins to hold all of your bathroom accessories.
- •Hanging storage can be placed behind the door and in areas in your bathroom that you don’t usually use. You can either create your own or purchase hanging storage at most home goods stores.
- •Installing hooks and bins on the inside of your cupboards are the perfect storage solution for a variety of hairstyling tools and small toiletries.
- •Mounting baskets on a free wall or above your toilet is a creative way to store your extra towels, toilet paper, and wash clothes.
- •Shelving placed around the toilet utilizes space that is often not used. These can be purchased pre-made or you can make your own depending on how handy you are. These come in variety of sizes and styles so you can make sure it is the perfect fit for your bathroom.
- •Placing shelves above the door of your bathroom is a great solution for storage you need up and out of the way.
- •Multi-tier baskets can be useful for items you usually keep on your bathroom counter. This will allow you to organize the products you use throughout the day while keeping your counter free of clutter.
- •Mason Jars can be decorated to fit your specific style and are perfect for organizing your smaller bathroom toiletries.
- •Magnetic bars can be placed inside the door of your medicine cabinet or along your bathroom counter to hold hair accessories, make-up, and other beauty products.
Organizing a bathroom may seem like a daunting task at first, but if you are creative and use some of the tips and tricks listed above, you can conquer the clutter in your bathroom. If you find yourself needing some extra storage space for any of your valuables, you can trust All American Self Storage in San Mateo, CA to give you the space you need at the price that is right for you. Call us today to learn more about what our facility has to offer.